Welcome to the Whaley Historic House Museum
WHHM is the historic home of Robert J. Whaley and Mary McFarlan-Whaley, who moved to Flint in 1885. Together, they purchased the property on Kearsley street and renovated the house into a classic Victorian home. Their home is now a historic house museum that presents a wide range of public programs and events and is available for private rental.
To encourage, coordinate, and bring about a greater public interest in our heritage and, in particular, that of Flint, Michigan; to assist any organization in Genesee County of Michigan whose particular purpose is consistent with this association; and to maintain the house and property to the period in which the McFarlan-Whaley Family resided in the house.